If an Order of Protection was issued in your favor and you wish to have it modified or vacated, you must immediately consult with an attorney. It is understandable to change your mind and want to see your boyfriend or girlfriend. However, violating an order of the court is a serious crime, which can have dire consequences. You must seek legal help to have the order vacated before engaging in any of the prohibited conduct.

The Salvo Law Firm, P.C. is a legal resource for the people of New York and New Jersey. If you need quality services from an experienced and effective attorney, contact our office for a consultation.